If you are looking for a great new way to make fruit salad, you’ve come to the right place! These are the best fruit salad recipes. You’ll never look at fruit the same way again!
These awesome recipes are delicious, easy to make, and they are awesome to take to parties and family gatherings. There’s something for everyone too! Some of these include unique fruits that you might otherwise overlook!
What is fruit salad?
Traditionally speaking fruit salad is made with cut up pieces of fruits in a sugary syrup. Over the years we have moved away from the fruit cocktail kind of glaze and I think the results are fabulous.
Since fruit has a lot of natural sugar you don’t have to add too much in order to have a delicious and satisfying end result. Fruit salad can be served as a dessert, a side salad, or even an appetizer. It’s a very versatile food and these amazing recipes will have you adding it to your weekly meal plans in a variety of ways.
Some of these fruit salad recipes would be great for breakfast too! If you usually have a busy start to the day you can likely pick one of these recipes to try for breakfast…maybe not the one made with snickers…or maybe so, who doesn’t want to eat candy for breakfast 😉
Don’t forget to take a peek at these fruit salad recipes from right here at Cook Clean Repeat as well:
And if you need something besides fruit salads to take to your party or event, here are some pasta salad recipes to try!
Other awesome fruit salad recipes:
My favorite part about taking fruit salad to a party or gathering is that I can feel at least a little bit good about including something healthy. Lots of these fruit salad recipes are more dessert than health food but getting kids to eat fruit can be tricky, if you need some new ways to hide it in their food, these recipes can help.
- Snicker Apple Salad from Mom Foodie
- Watermelon Mint Salad with Feta from Finding Zest
- Cucumber Honeydew Salad Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy
- Red White and Blue Fruit Salad Recipe from Eating Richly
- Orange Honey Rainbow Fruit Salad from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Summer Fruit Salad with Cinnamon-Honey Syrup Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- How to Make Cherry Fluff Fruit Salad from The Tiptoe Fairy
- Best Ever Peach & Raspberry Fluff Jello Fruit Salad from Busy Creating Memories
Another great reason to take fruit salad to parties and gatherings is that most people can have fruit salad! There’s not a lot of gluten or dairy found is fruit salad recipes. You can probably find some allergy friendly options on this list so that everyone can enjoy the recipe that you are sharing!
- Apple Cranberry Fruit Salad from The Farm Girl Gabs
- Granny’s Ambrosia Salad from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Cantaloupe Fruit Salad from Know Your Produce
- Creamy Fruit Salad from Cincy Shopper
- Fruit Salad from The Salty Side Dish
- Fruit Salad Trifle: The Perfect No-Bake Summer Dessert from Savvy Saving Couple
- Dragon Fruit Salad from Around My Family Table
If you don’t like fruit and are trying to find a way to encourage yourself to eat more fruit these recipes could help with that too! I enjoy fruit and fruit salad but a lot of people don’t. Give these recipes a try if you are working towards including new foods in your diet this year!
Are these easy fruit salad recipes?
I usually consider just about all fruit salad recipes easy to make. They don’t usually require a lot of complicated cooking or baking techniques and I can usually make them at least a little bit in advance.
There are some that are more complex than others but they are all basically the same steps you’d expect from a traditional fruit salad recipe.