Making this easy chocolate cheesecake pie with pudding is a breeze. There’s no baking, no advance planning necessary, and you can keep most of the ingredients on hand for an anytime kind of dessert!
This post contains links for items to purchase. I make a commission on any sales.
We love no bake desserts here at Cook Clean Repeat…when we’re in the cooking phase it doesn’t mean we want to hang out there for long, right?
This delicious dessert recipe is no bake which means it never has to go into the oven and you can keep all the ingredients on hand in the pantry for the most part!
Here’s what we’ll need to make a no bake chocolate cheesecake:
Here are the ingredients that you can keep on hand in the pantry: chocolate instant pudding mix, sugar, ready made chocolate pie crust, semi-sweet chocolate, and the whipped topping can be kept in the freezer!
For the fresh ingredients we’ll be using cold milk, and cream cheese. These are two things we almost always have on hand in our house, if that’s you too, this recipe needs to be in your saved list.
This recipe comes together in no time and it’s indulgent enough that everyone will think it’s a special occasion…I mean, to be fair, we’ve made this for special occasions and parties, it’s always a hit!
How to make chocolate cheesecake pie with pudding:
Beat pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl for 2 minutes.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with the mixer until blended.
Gradually add pudding, beating well after each addition.
Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on the package, then brush a 2-inch wide strip onto a piece of parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
Break chocolate into pieces. Top cheesecake with remaining whipped topping and chocolate pieces just before serving.
Now was I right, or was I right? That is one easy cheesecake dessert!
If you are looking for more delicious no bake desserts, I’ve got you covered. Check out some of my favorites below!
Awesome no bake desserts you need to try!
When it comes to all things no bake, this is the place to be. We’ve got you covered with tons of no cook fudge recipes…literally everything from unicorns and rainbows to classics like cookies and cream and chocolate peanut butter! Check them all here on the fudge recipes page.
No let’s move on to some more cakes, pies, and desserts! I love a good freezer cake, this eclair cake is the best! You should also try this pudding cake. It’s simple, and delicious and of course requires no baking!
- 3.9-ounce package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 ¼ cups cold milk
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 6-ounce chocolate pie crust
- 1 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Beat pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl for 2 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with the mixer until blended.
- Gradually add pudding, beating well after each addition.
- Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on the package, then brush a 2-inch wide strip onto a piece of parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
- Break chocolate into pieces. Top cheesecake with remaining whipped topping and chocolate pieces just before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 256mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 6g
I am not a medical expert. These calculations are provided as a courtesy.