Today I’m sharing some delicious pancake recipes for you to try. We have sweet and savory pancakes that the whole family will enjoy.
Pancakes are usually a weekend food for us. That means we usually only make them when we have a leisurely morning ahead. During the holidays, breaks from work or school, etc. we break out the griddle and whip up pancake recipes.
Are these Christmas morning pancakes?
You can eat these pancakes year round but I love to share this list during the holidays. When we all get together as a family there’s just something so comforting and warm about pancakes for breakfast!
These are a couple of my favorite Christmas morning pancake recipes:
- Reindeer Pancakes
- Gingerbread Pancakes Recipe
- Santa Face Pancakes
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
- Christmas Tree Pancakes
Of course you can make any of these sweet or savory pancake recipes below for Christmas morning as well…but what fun would it be without a few obviously Christmas themed choices, right?!
Do you have any gluten or dairy free recipes?
I love that pancakes can be altered to suit just about any dietary needs. I’m going to share a few dedicated gluten and diary free options for pancake recipes so you have them.
I’d suggest you try swapping out the diary or gluten products for their allergy friendly alternatives though too! Most pancake batter is very forgiving and work well with substitutions!
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegan Pancakes
- Oat Flour Pancakes
- Gluten Free & Dairy Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- Banana Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Coconut Flour Blueberry Pancakes
- Allergy Friendly Oatmeal Blender Pancake Recipe
Delicious Pancake Recipes To Try
Here we go, let’s dive into this big list of delicious pancakes for everyone to try. There are sweet, savory, and everything in between. Pancakes fit for a king…or a picky eater…either way there is something for everyone.
Here are 20 of the best pancake recipes we could find out there on the inter-webs. There are fruity options, chocolate options, even yogurt and and ricotta options! The choices are endless and with all of these great recipes to pick from you can stock up your meal plan for the foreseeable future.
- Coconut Pancakes with Leaftv from A Cozy Kitchen
- Classic Buttermilk Pancakes from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Apple Pie Pancakes from Back For Seconds
- Healthy Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Carrot Cake Pancakes from Cookie and Kate
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze from Mother Thyme
- Lemon Pancakes + Balsamic Vanilla Berry Compote from Nutmeg Granny
- Apple Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes from Crème De La Crumb
- Key Lime Pancakes from Peas and Crayons
- Apple Sausage Pancakes from Homemade in the Kitchen
- Sneaky Spinach Pancakes from My Kitchen Love
- Monster Pancakes from Fab Food 4 All
- Mini Strawberry Bite Sized Pancakes from April Golightly
- Cheesecake Pancakes from We’re Parents
- Apple Dutch Baby Pancakes from Hostess at Heart
- Matzo Meal Pancakes from OMG Yummy
- Pumpkin Ricotta Pancakes with Ginger Thyme Syrup from Boulder Locavore
- Pomegranate Pancakes from Family Spice
- Vanilla Yogurt Cherry Pancakes from Berry Maple
Can I make pancake recipes in advance?
This is so smart…if you have time on your hands I would definitely recommend that you try and make some pancakes in advance. You can absolutely freeze pancakes and then just microwave them when you need some.
How to freeze and reheat pancakes:
To successfully freeze and reheat pancakes I would recommend you use parchment paper or freezer paper to put between them as you stack them up.
Then place them inside a freezer safe container with a removable lid. This makes them easy to access. You can grab a few, pop them into the microwave, and off you go!
When I know I’m going to be freezing my pancakes I try and make sure that they’re a little on the smaller side and that they’re roughly the same size so that they’re easy to stack and freeze! This also makes them easier to reheat since they all take about the same amount of time to defrost!
Looking for more recipe collections and breakfast posts?
Here are some more links to even more awesome recipe goodness. There are more recipe collections to browse, delicious breakfast foods that you can try along with your pancakes, and more!