Making strawberry cheesecake ice cream pie is easy and fun. It’s quick and then just needs to spend a day in the freezer before serving it up! Strawberry cheesecake ice cream is easy to make as well if you need another delicious ice cream recipe to try.
The great thing about making this ice cream pie is that it’s perfect for summer. The flavors are great and it’s so refreshing while still being super indulgent. The perfect blend of ingredients and flavors to make an excellent summer treat!
For those of you who have lots of fresh strawberries from the farmers market or the garden you won’t want to miss out on all of these delicious Strawberry Recipes!
This post contains links to products I like and think will be useful to you. If you click through and make a purchase I make a commission.
Strawberry cheesecake ice cream pie is a great summer dessert but you have to plan a bit with this one. You will need to give it plenty of time (overnight to 24 hours total) to freeze so that it’s set really well and can be cut and served like a pie!
This is a no churn ice cream recipe so it will need time for the ice cream to turn into actual ice cream in the pie shell.
Can I make this ice cream pie in advance?
You can absolutely make this strawberry cheesecake ice cream pie in advance, in fact, I recommend it! Making this frozen pie in advance means that it will have plenty of time to freeze and set up properly.
That might not seem super important but it will make a difference in keeping its texture and solid form when the weather is warm and you are serving this one up. You don’t want it to turn into a mushy mess right away!
What do I need to make strawberry cheesecake ice cream pie?
This recipe uses whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, a graham cracker pie crust, and some softened cream cheese!
That’s all you will need to make this simple ice cream pie. If you want to make your own graham cracker crust you can definitely do that as well.
Kitchen essentials for tasty no bake recipes:
When you head into the kitchen to make some of these great recipes you’ll want to have the best tools on hand.
Of course mixing bowls, a mixer, spatula, and some whisks should be on your list if you don’t have ones that you love. I also like to have a set of cooling racks so that my recipes can properly cool before they’re scarfed down by my family!
I like these casserole dishes from Pyrex which are great for no bake recipes and for all your favorite dinners, brownies, cakes, and more.
How to make ice cream pie:
Place heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. This can also be done with a hand blender with whisk attachment but will take much longer. Blend for 4 minutes on low speed and adjust speed going up to 6 as it thickens. Once it resembles whipped topping then it’s ready.
Add in ten diced strawberries and the softened cream cheese and whip for two minutes. Fold in the can of sweetened condensed milk. Pour into the pie crust.
Top the ice cream pie with sliced strawberries. Wash the lid of the pie crust and flip and place on the pie. Press down the metal edging. Freeze pie overnight.
Once frozen overnight cut with a warm knife and serve.
Looking for more delicious ice cream recipes to try this summer?
If you are trying to build up your recipe index with ice cream recipes for the summer you can’t go wrong with these tasty options. There’s something for everyone and they are all super easy to make. No fancy equipment or hours of churning necessary for these delicious choices.
- Key Lime Ice Cream Pie
- Marshmallow Peeps Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream
- Delicious Homemade Apple Ice Cream
- Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- How To Make Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Printable Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie Recipe:
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 - 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package Strawberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (regular not deep dish though deep dish will work as well)
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- Place heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. This can also be done with a hand blender with whisk attachment but will take much longer. Blend for 4 minutes on low speed and adjust speed going up to 6 as it thickens. Once it resembles whipped topping then it's ready.
- Add in ten diced strawberries and the softened cream cheese and whip for two minutes. Fold in the can of sweetened condensed milk. Pour into the pie crust.
- Top the ice cream pie with sliced strawberries. Wash the lid of the pie crust and flip and place on the pie. Press down the metal edging. Freeze pie overnight.
- Once frozen overnight cut with a warm knife and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 582Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 253mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 0gSugar: 43gProtein: 9g
I am not a medical expert. These calculations are provided as a courtesy.