This delicious unicorn fluff recipe is simple, colorful, and fun. It’s a tasty dessert that is great for parties, events, and kids!
This post contains links to products I like and think will be useful to you. If you click through and make a purchase I make a small commission at no cost to you!
Lately I’ve been focusing on sweet dessert style dips! There’s Banana Pudding Dip, Delicious Cannoli Dip, Peppermint Cheesecake Dip, Easy Chocolate Pudding Dip, White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip, Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe | Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip, and Easy Peanut Butter Dip Recipe.
What should I dip in this rainbow pudding dip?
You can dip anything you like into this unicorn fluff! We use a variety of sweet and salty items! Here are some ideas that you’ll love for dipping with your rainbow fluff.
- Teddy Grahams
- Graham Crackers
- Pita Chips
- Animal Crackers
- Cannoli Chips
I like to include some sturdy fruits like apples, pineapples, grapes, and melon to dip or be topped by this unicorn fluff! It’s a really neutral sweet flavor so it goes well with anything!
What you need to make rainbow fluff dip:
There’s nothing fussy happening here. You’ll be amazed that you can take such simple ingredients and turn them into a fun and festive dessert.
This recipe for unicorn fluff uses vanilla instant pudding, milk, mini marshmallows, food color, and then any kind of dippers. We use graham crackers, Nilla wafer cookies, animal crackers, pretzels, or cookies!
How to make unicorn fluff:
This recipe for unicorn fluff is really easy to make. If you have kids at home who like to work with you in the kitchen this is a great recipe for them to help with!
There’s nothing hot, no baking or cooking, and of course there’s very little chopping or scissors involved so they’ll be able to safely make this one on their own!
Beat the vanilla pudding mix with milk on medium speed for two minutes until thick.
Divide the pudding equally into three bowls.
Add food coloring to achieve desired colors (pink, purple, blue green etc,)
Stir and adjust the coloring to your desired final color.
Divide the marshmallows equally for so you have one for each bowl of colored pudding
Stir marshmallows into pudding and coat well.
Spoon the three colors of dip into your serving bowl. You can do this randomly, layered or with a pattern. Do what looks best to you.
Top with large amounts of unicorn-inspired sprinkles.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to two hours.
Looking for more delicious no bake dessert recipes?
Here are some other delicious dessert recipes that you can make without having to cook or bake anything! I love a good no bake dessert to share with friends and family, these are some of our favorites.
- No Bake Christmas Cookies
- No Bake Pumpkin Dessert
- Easy No Bake Cracker Candy Treats
- No Bake Chocolate Pudding Dessert
- Cookies and Cream No Bake Dessert
- Easy No Bake Eclair Cake
- Delicious Cannoli Dip
Printable Unicorn Fluff Recipe:
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows (any color)
- Food coloring for unicorn colors
- animal crackers, pretzels or nilla wafers for dipping
- Beat the vanilla pudding mix with milk on medium speed for two minutes until thick.
- Divide the pudding equally into three bowls.
- Add food coloring to achieve desired colors (pink, purple, blue green etc,)
- Stir and adjust the coloring to your desired final color.
- Divide the marshmallows equally for so you have one for each bowl of colored pudding
- Stir marshmallows into pudding and coat well.
- Spoon the three colors of dip into your serving bowl. You can do this randomly, layered or with a pattern. Do what looks best to you.
- Top with large amounts of unicorn-inspired sprinkles.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to two hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
KOOV Porcelain Cereal Bowl Set, 24 Ounce Soup Bowl Set
Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls
KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3, Empire Red
KitchenAid Universal Mixing Bowls, Set Of 3, Aqua sky
Magical Butter Silicone Spatulas 3-PACK
KitchenAid Classic Bamboo Spatula Set, set of 2, Pistachio
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 62mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
I am not a medical expert. These calculations are provided as a courtesy.