This easy no bake pumpkin dessert is delicious, indulgent, and simple to make. It’s a tasty layered pumpkin dessert that everyone will love! No bake desserts are fun and easy to whip up!
This post contains links to products I like and think will be useful to you. If you click through and make a purchase I make a commission.
There’s nothing quite like a no bake recipe. They’re so simple and straightforward. It’s a great place to start if you aren’t great in the kitchen, no bake recipes like this pumpkin dessert, can be an excellent option.
If you just don’t like to bake or if you just want to keep the oven free for more important recipes, no bake desserts are a great choice. Some of my favorites are No Bake Pumpkin Pie, Easy No Bake Cracker Candy Treats, No Bake Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Mousse, No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies, No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake, and Cookies and Cream No Bake Dessert!
Another thing to keep in mind is that all of our fudge recipes here at Cook Clean Repeat are no cook and no bake! You can enjoy all of those fudge recipes yourself…or make some to share with your friends and family’s during the holiday.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this simple no bake pumpkin dessert:
This easy pumpkin dessert is made with graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, vanilla pudding mix, evaporated milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, whipped topping, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans.
If you don’t like pecans you can use another type of chopped nuts on top or just skip them. Honestly, pecans go great with the pumpkin flavors but walnuts, or even chopped almonds would be good as well!
How to make a layered pumpkin dessert:
Coat a 9″x9″ pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until thoroughly combined.
Firmly press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan. Chill for 30 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and evaporated milk. Add the pumpkin puree and cinnamon and stir until smooth. Let set for 5 minutes.
Pour the pumpkin pudding over the graham cracker crust and spread into an even layer.
Chill for one hour.
Spread the whipped topping over the pumpkin pudding layer. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the whipped topping and sprinkle with pecans.
Chill for 2 hours or up to 2 days.
Prior to serving, use a knife to slice the lush into squares. Freeze for 20-30 minutes, then use a spatula to remove the squares from the pan. This step will help you get neat slices. Serve.
Looking for even more delicious fall recipes to try?
When fall rolls around and we’re thinking of all things pumpkin, it’s good to have some options on hand. Try out all of our favorite fall recipes…you can never have too many dessert recipes on hand…if you are worried about calories you can share with friends and family instead!
- The Best Baked Pumpkin Pie
- Easy Iced Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- How To Make Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Pop Tarts Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
Don’t worry, there’s more where that came from! We may be a little bit too into pumpkin and apple recipes. It’s not our fault, they’re so delicious and everyone devours them so why not!
- Easy Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- Maple Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Easy Pie Crust Cookies
- Easy & Delicious Apple Pizza
- Delicious Homemade Apple Ice Cream
- Apple Hand Pies with Canned Pie Filling
Printable No Bake Pumpkin Dessert Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- cooking spray
- 1 5- ounce package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 12- ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 15- ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tub whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Coat a 9"x9" pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until thoroughly combined.
- Firmly press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan. Chill for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and evaporated milk. Add the pumpkin puree and cinnamon and stir until smooth. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Pour the pumpkin pudding over the graham cracker crust and spread into an even layer.
- Chill for one hour.
- Spread the whipped topping over the pumpkin pudding layer. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the whipped topping and sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill for 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Prior to serving, use a knife to slice the lush into squares. Freeze for 20-30 minutes, then use a spatula to remove the squares from the pan. This step will help you get neat slices. Serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sweese 157.003 Porcelain Fluted Dessert Salad Plates - 7.4 Inch - Set of 6, Cool Assorted Colors
Cuisinart C55-12PCKSAM 12 Piece Color Knife Set with Blade Guards (6 knives and 6 knife covers), Jewel - Amazon Exclusive
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer
KitchenAid KP26M9XCER 6 quart Bowl-Lift Professional Stand Mixer, Empire Red
OXO Good Grips Nylon Flexible Turner Set
DI ORO Designer Series Flexible 3-Piece Silicone Turner Spatula Set - 600°F Heat-Resistant Non-Stick Kitchen Utensils – Flippers for Cooking and Baking - Food Grade Silicone Design
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 577Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 707mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 4gSugar: 63gProtein: 8g
I am not a medical expert. These calculations are provided as a courtesy.