This is a great white chocolate cheesecake dip that is simple to throw together, great for parties and an excellent easy dessert recipe.
If you’re looking for a chocolate lovers version try this chocolate cherry cheesecake dip.
This post contains links for items to purchase. I make a commission on any sales.
You know me, I’m all about easy recipes that the whole family will love. When the holidays roll around I need the same thing but double time! This white chocolate cheesecake dip is fabulous to put out for parties.
If you are planning for the holidays, make this Peppermint Cheesecake Dip! It’s always a big hit and it’s so festive!
Here’s what you’ll need to make the dip:
You only need simple ingredients for this great recipe. It’s nothing funky and nothing difficult to find.
You can keep a lot of these things on hand so that when you are ready to make this recipe, at a moments notice, you can throw it together with ease!
- cream cheese, softened
- heavy cream
- whole milk
- instant white chocolate pudding mix (Cheesecake pudding or any variety of vanilla will also work)
- vanilla extract
- whipped topping
How to make white chocolate cheesecake dip:
If you have a stand mixer this recipe is super easy and it’s almost no work. It takes about 10 minutes..it literally takes longer to soften the cream cheese!
Using a whisk attachment, beat cream cheese in a stand mixer on medium-high for about 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, combine heavy cream, milk and pudding mix and mix with a fork until combined.
Turn mixer on low and slowly pudding mixture into cream cheese.
Beat until it comes together, about 15 seconds, scraping down sides as needed, then turn up to medium.
Add vanilla extract and whipped topping.
Beat for 30 seconds.
Serve in a bowl/dish and garnish with sprinkles.
Serve with your favorite fruit or cookies.
If you ever have people over during the holidays this is a recipe you definitely want on hand. It comes together so quickly and in minutes you have an awesome dessert and appetizer.
What to dip with cheesecake dip?
You can dip whatever you like into this cheesecake dip…I wouldn’t even object to a spoon! Generally speaking, I’d put out some cookies, Nilla wafers, graham crackers, and even pretzels! The sweet and savory combo goes great!
Looking for more delicious dessert recipes?
Here at Cook Clean Repeat, we’re not shying away from desserts…they’re what everyone wants to be eating, right?
Check out these awesome recipes that the whole family will love!
- Easy Chocolate Pudding Dip
- Easy Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
- Cranberry Jello Salad with Coolwhip
- Acorn Donut Holes Recipe
- Easy Peanut Butter Dip
- Churro Donut Holes
- Nutella Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Orange Julius Cupcakes
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
Printable White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip Recipe:
- 1 - 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ C heavy cream
- ½ C whole milk
- 1 - 3.4 oz pkg instant white chocolate pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 C whipped topping
- Using a whisk attachment, beat cream cheese in a stand mixer on medium-high for about 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl, combine heavy cream, milk and pudding mix and mix with a fork until combined.
- Turn mixer on low and slowly pudding mixture into cream cheese.
- Beat until it comes together, about 15 seconds, scraping down sides as needed, then turn up to medium.
- Add vanilla extract and whipped topping.
- Beat for 30 seconds.
- Serve in a bowl/dish and garnish with sprinkles.
- Serve with your favorite fruit or cookies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 164mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g
I am not a medical expert. These calculations are provided as a courtesy.