This easy Nutella cheesecake is simple to make and topped with delicious Oreo cookies! Everyone loves this simple no bake cheesecake!
Did you know that you don’t have spend the whole day baking in order to make a delicious Nutella cheesecake! There’s nothing quite like an easy no bake cheesecake!
If you like cheesecake you’ll want to try and make White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip, Chocolate Cheesecake Pie With Pudding, Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe, Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip, and Strawberry Cheesecake Fudge!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious Nutella cheesecake:
This recipe uses cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, butter, whipping cream, Nutella, powdered sugar, vanilla, Oreo cookies, and fresh fruit for topping!
That’s it’s! There’s nothing too complicated in this easy cheesecake recipe. Since you don’t have to worry about gathering up a bunch of difficult ingredients you can enjoy the end result even more.
You can enjoy this recipe with Oreo cookies crushed on top or you can add some raspberries. They’re both delicious toppings for this incredibly indulgent cheesecake.
How to make Oreo topped Nutella cheesecake:
Start by removing the filling from the cookies and crushing them into a fine crumb. Melt the butter and mix it in to the cookie crumbs. Add a pinch of salt.
Press the Oreo crumb into a pie pan and refrigerate while you make the filling.
Beat the whipping cream in a small bowl until it forms stiff peaks. Set aside.
Beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese and butter together until smooth and fluffy.
Whisk the powdered sugar into the cheese and beat again for thirty seconds, or until the cream is completely combined.
Next, fold in the heavy cream and Nutella and stir until smooth.
Pour the batter into the pie crust and spread it out evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
Looking for other delicious dessert recipes that don’t require baking?
Here are some of my other favorite no bake dessert recipes. There’s nothing like an easy dessert to make life a little brighter. You can enjoy these tasty recipes without much effort.
I love to make No Bake Pumpkin Dessert, Easy No Bake Cracker Candy Treats, No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies, No Bake Chocolate Pudding Dessert, Cookies and Cream No Bake Dessert and Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Dessert!
Printable Nutella Cheesecake Recipe:
- 1 8-oz package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 8-oz package of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 8 tablespoons of butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup of Nutella
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 19-oz package of Oreo cookies
- Optional toppings: additional Oreo cookie crumbs, fresh fruit
- Start by removing the filling from the cookies and crushing them into a fine crumb. Melt the butter and mix it in to the cookie crumbs. Add a pinch of salt.
- Press the Oreo crumb into a pie pan and refrigerate while you make the filling.
- Beat the whipping cream in a small bowl until it forms stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese and butter together until smooth and fluffy.
- Whisk the powdered sugar into the cheese and beat again for thirty seconds, or until the cream is completely combined.
- Next, fold in the heavy cream and Nutella and stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
KitchenAid KP26M9XCER 6 quart Bowl-Lift Professional Stand Mixer, Empire Red
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer
Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls
KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3, Empire Red
KitchenAid Universal Mixing Bowls, Set Of 3, Aqua sky
DRAGONN Set of 3 Multi-Color Silicone Whisks
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 883Total Fat: 59gSaturated Fat: 33gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 617mgCarbohydrates: 84gFiber: 3gSugar: 57gProtein: 9g
I am not a medical expert. These calculations are provided as a courtesy.