Today we’re making a delicious cotton candy cheesecake recipe! This is a fun guide for how to make cheesecake in a jar.
Kids and adults alike will devour this deliciously sweet and indulgent cotton candy cheesecake recipe. Cotton candy recipes are so fun, it’s a great way to make a sweet treat that will make everyone nostalgic.
This post contains links to products I like and think will be useful to you. If you click through and make a purchase I make a small commission at no cost to you!
When it comes to making desserts I always like something that is indulgent and sweet. Might as well go for it if we’re having a treat, right?!
There’s something about cheesecake that always ends up being a winner for my friends and family. I have shared a bunch of different cheesecake recipes over the years and they are always a hit. Things like No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake, Unicorn Cheesecake, Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream, Peppermint Cheesecake Dip, and of course Nutella Cheesecake!
The best part (apart from the final bit where we get to eat them) is that this cotton candy cheesecake recipe is made in a jar like a parfait so you can enjoy them on the go or serve them up in single servings for parties, family gatherings, and more.
What do I need to make this cotton candy cheesecake recipe?
This recipe uses quite a few ingredients but fear not, they’re all pretty easy to come by and you might have some of them on hand already. For this cotton candy cheesecake parfait recipe we will use frosted animal cookies, cotton candy, heavy cream, powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, whole milk, and cotton candy flavoring.
There’s nothing super complicated about this one and all of these ingredients are great on their own so naturally combined they’re even more incredible. After you make these little cheesecakes in a jar you won’t want to make them any other way.
Kitchen essentials for tasty no bake recipes:
When you head into the kitchen to make some of these great recipes you’ll want to have the best tools on hand.
Of course mixing bowls, a mixer, spatula, and some whisks should be on your list if you don’t have ones that you love. I also like to have a set of cooling racks so that my recipes can properly cool before they’re scarfed down by my family!
I like these casserole dishes from Pyrex which are great for no bake recipes and for all your favorite dinners, brownies, cakes, and more.
How to make cheesecake in a jar:
This is a great recipe that is easy to make. It is perfect for anyone who might have little ones at home that want to help making cheesecake too!
These cotton candy cheesecakes are a no bake recipe so there’s no need to worry about the oven or stovetop, no chopping either so there’s no stress about sharp knives and little fingers!
In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar.
Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form.
Add in the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
Continue mixing and add in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, vanilla, milk, and cotton candy flavoring. Beat until well combined.
Add mixture to piping bag (if desired, but it makes adding the filling to the glass/container easier and neater)
Begin layering with the cookie crumbs in small tumbler glasses or 8-ounce mason jars.
Continue layering with the cheesecake mousse, a layer of cotton candy.
Repeat, depending on the size of your container.
Top with the cheesecake mousse and a few cookie crumbs and a bit of cotton candy.
Looking for more delicious recipes to try?
If you are looking for more cotton candy recipes or more cheesecake recipes we have got you covered. There’s so much to choose from here. Surely everyone can find something that will make their sweet tooth happy, check out the lists and make some notes for your next dessert menu!
Here are a bunch of great cotton candy recipes to try now that you have that cotton candy flavoring to use!
- Cotton Candy Fudge Recipe
- Cotton Candy Frappuccino | Starbucks Copycat
- Must-Try Cotton Candy Recipes
- Cotton Candy Ice Cream
Now let’s take a look at some other cheesecake recipes that you won’t want to miss out on:
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Unicorn Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- Nutella Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake Pie With Pudding
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fudge
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe | Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Printable Cotton Candy Cheesecake Recipe:
- 1 bag frosted animal cookies, crushed
- 1 container cotton candy
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Cotton candy flavoring
- Piping bag and tip (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar.
- Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form.
- Add in the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Continue mixing and add in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, vanilla, milk, and cotton candy flavoring. Beat until well combined.
- Add mixture to piping bag (if desired, but it makes adding the filling to the glass/container easier and neater)
- Begin layering with the cookie crumbs in small tumbler glasses or 8-ounce mason jars.
- Continue layering with the cheesecake mousse, a layer of cotton candy.
- Repeat, depending on the size of your container.
- Top with the cheesecake mousse and a few cookie crumbs and a bit of cotton candy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
KitchenAid Classic Bamboo Spatula Set, set of 2, Pistachio
Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer
KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3, Empire Red
KitchenAid KP26M9XCER 6 quart Bowl-Lift Professional Stand Mixer, Empire Red
KitchenAid Universal Mixing Bowls, Set Of 3, Aqua sky
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 478Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 195mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 0gSugar: 37gProtein: 5g
I am not a medical expert. These calculations are provided as a courtesy.